ENTERING ORDER INFORMATION:
- Order numbers are SYSTEM-assigned, but you may change them.
- Customers are accessed by their customer number. If you can't remember
a customer number, you can find them by typing the first few letters of
their name. A help window will also list the names alphabetically.
- The customer's current exposure and credit line will be displayed when
you press a function key.
- Terms and billing address will be filled in by the SYSTEM from the
customer's file but may be changed on the order screen.
- The SYSTEM will list product information options in a list window when
a 'Help' key is pressed.
- You may enter volume on an order in board feet, pieces, or units
(slings). If a unit other than board feet is selected, the SYSTEM
automatically calculates and displays board feet for each entry.
- Each order may contain an unlimited number of items and volumes.
- Freight for an item may be charged per trip or per MBF.
- Destination, booking, vessel, and other comments may be entered with an
- A shipment date can be entered to determine when an order goes
- You may print an order when you enter the data or at any other time.
- A full screen editor is available to review and revise any portion of
the order data on file.